(Pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679 and subsequent amendments, hereinafter the “Regulation”)
On this page, we inform you about the ways in which Fabrick S.p.A. (hereinafter, the “Company”), as owner of the SELLALAB platform and the SELLALAB website, will process your personal data for the purposes described in paragraph 4 of this information. In particular, information is provided here on:
- What types of data are subject to processing and why the Company could process particular categories of data?
- Who is the Data Controller?
- How to contact the Data Protection Officer?
- On what legal bases and for what purposes are the data processed?
- Who can the data be disclosed to?
- Can the data be transferred to countries outside the European Union?
- How long are the data stored?
- What are your rights?
What types of data are subject to processing and why the Company could process particular categories of data?
The personal data processed may be:
- the information typically requested for the purpose of voluntary subscription to the newsletter and / or the request for contact on the website For example, the personal data processed may be name, surname, telephone number, email address, company.
- browsing data, i.e. personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols and which are acquired by the computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website, during their normal operation. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment. These data are used for the unique purpose of obtaining statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning. The navigation data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of computer crimes against the Company’s SELLALAB website, other connected or linked sites or customers of the Company and are kept for the times defined by the relevant legislation.
- the data provided voluntarily by the user through the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site, which involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address (necessary to respond to requests) and any other personal data entered in the letter. Specific summary information could be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site set up for particular services on request.
- Cookies (for more information see paragraph 9).
The Company does not require you to provide your particular data (for example but not limited to, personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, health data or the person’s sexual life or sexual orientation).
Who is the data controller?
The Data Controller of your personal data is Fabrick S.p.A., Piazza Gaudenzio Sella, 1, 13900 Biella (BI), VAT number 02654890025, tel. 015 35011, e-mail email@example.com.
How to contact the data controller?
The Data Protection Officer (hereinafter, “DPO”) can be contacted at the following addresses:
postal address of Fabrick S.p.A .: Piazza Gaudenzio Sella, 1, 13900 Biella (BI);
e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any information regarding the processing of your personal data and to exercise your rights referred to in paragraph 8, you can send a request to the above contacts.
On what legal bases and for what purposes are the data processed?
The processing of your personal data is carried out exclusively in the presence of at least one of the following conditions:
- fulfillment of legal obligations;
- execution of pre-contractual activities and of the contract entered into by you with the Company;
- consensus for specific purposes;
- legitimate interest of the Company.
The processing, therefore, is carried out in compliance with the conditions of lawfulness provided for by the Regulation and is limited to what is necessary for the performance, by the Company and / or third parties on its behalf, of activities connected and instrumental to:
- fulfill legal obligations;
- provide you the services requested and therefore to fulfill any pre-contractual and contractual obligations assumed towards you (therefore, failure, partial or incorrect provision of certain personal data, makes it impossible for the Company to provide you with its services);
- carry out marketing activities of its own products and services, of companies of the Sella Group and / or of third parties, through direct e-mail messages and newsletters, on the basis and within the limits of the consent voluntarily expressed.
In particular, with the voluntary subscription to the newsletter or after optional and voluntary sending of e-mails to the Company through the “Contacts” section of this website, your e-mail address, as well as any information necessary to be able to respond to requests received, are acquired by the Company and your email address is automatically added to a list of contacts to which email messages containing information, including commercial and promotional information, relating to this to the Company may be transmitted;
- carry out activities aimed at the continuous improvement of the service offered, on the basis of a legitimate commercial interest of the Company aimed at offering products and services that best fit the needs of customers and that do not have significant impacts on the rights, interests and fundamental freedoms of the user, such as the detection of the degree of satisfaction with the quality of the services rendered and the elaboration of studies and market research;
- needs related to operation and maintenance (in particular, this website and any third party services used by it may collect system logs, which are files that record the interactions and which may also contain personal data, such as the User IP address).
Within the limits of the specific purposes indicated above, the processing of your personal data is carried out using manual, IT and telematic tools. The Company adopts adequate organizational and technical measures to guarantee the security and confidentiality of your personal data.
Who can your data be disclosed to?
Your personal data will not be disclosed and may be processed with suitable methods and procedures by employees and collaborators of the company functions, including the recipients of the communications, appointed to pursue the purposes referred to in paragraph 4, who have been expressly authorized to process , who have received adequate operating instructions and who have been adequately sensitized and trained (internal subjects).
For the execution of the pre-contractual activities requested by you and for the execution of the contract of which you are a party, the Company may communicate your data to third party suppliers, for the provision of services related to the requested service.
To carry out optional activities you have consented to, the Company may communicate your personal data to third parties also designated as Data Processors, who are given adequate operating instructions and who belong to the following categories:
- marketing company;
- Sella Group companies, subsidiaries or associates pursuant to art. 2359 of the Italian Civil Code.
To carry out activities aimed at the continuous improvement of the service offered, the Company may communicate your personal data to third parties, also designated as Data Processors, to whom adequate operating instructions are given and which are essentially included in the following categories:
- market research company;
- subjects who carry out legal or financial consultancy services, also in associated form;
- professionals or service companies for business administration and management, including IT (for example, subjects that offer paper and digital archiving services and electronic storage, as well as subjects that offer traditional and automated mailing services);
- entities offering IT, ICT, Cloud and Web services.
Can data be transferred to countries outside the European Union?
How long are the data stored?
The Company keeps in its systems and processes your personal data acquired for a period of time not exceeding that necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data were collected or to comply with specific regulatory, pre-contractual or contractual obligations.
What are your rights?
We inform you that you will be able to know what your data are processed at the Company and, where the conditions apply, exercise the various rights relating to their use (right of access, rectification, updating, integration, cancellation, limitation to processing, portability , to revoke the consent to the processing and to obtain a copy of their data where these are stored in countries outside the European Union, as well as to obtain an indication of the place where such data are stored or transferred) as well as to oppose for legitimate reasons to their particular treatment and in any case their use for commercial purposes, by contacting: Fabrick SpA, Piazza Gaudenzio Sella, 1, 13900 Biella (BI), email@example.com or to the DPO, who can be contacted by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. it or email@example.com.
We also inform you that, if you believe that the processing of data concerning you violates the Regulation, you can lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data (hereinafter, the “Guarantor”), in the manner indicated on the site of the Guarantor himself.
Cookies are a portions of code installed in the browser that assist the Owner in providing the Service according to the purposes described. Some of the purposes for installing cookies may also require the consent of the user.
When the installation of Cookies takes place on the basis of consent, this consent can be freely revoked at any time by following the instructions contained in this document.
Technical and aggregate statistical cookies
Activities strictly necessary for operation
Activities for saving preferences, optimization and statistics
Other types of cookies or third-party tools that could install them
Some of the services listed below collect statistics in aggregate and anonymous form and may not require the consent of the User or could be managed directly by the Owner – depending on what is described – without the help of third parties.
If among the tools listed below there are services managed by third parties, these could – in addition to what is specified and also without the knowledge of the Owner – perform User tracking activities. For detailed information on this, it is advisable to consult the privacy policies of the services listed.
Manage contacts and send messages
This type of service allows you to manage a database of email contacts, telephone contacts or contacts of any other type, used to communicate with the User.
These services may also allow the collection of data relating to the date and time the messages are displayed by the User, as well as to the User’s interaction with them, such as information on clicks on links inserted in messages.
This type of service is functional to the centralized management of the tags or scripts used on this Application. The use of these services involves the flow of User Data through them and, where appropriate, their retention.
Google Tag Manager (Google LLC)
Google Tag Manager is a tag management service provided by Google LLC.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Interaction with live chat platforms
This type of service allows you to interact with live chat platforms, managed by third parties, directly from the pages of this Application. This allows the User to contact the support service of this Application or this Application to contact the User while he is browsing his pages.
In the event that an interaction service with live chat platforms is installed, it is possible that, even if the Users do not use the service, it collects Usage Data relating to the pages in which it is installed.
Additionally, live chat conversations may be recorded.
Interaction with social networks and external platforms
This type of service allows interaction with social networks or other external platforms directly from the pages of this Application.
The interactions and information acquired by this Application are in any case subject to the User’s privacy settings relating to each social network.
In the event that an interaction service with social networks is installed, it is possible that, even if the Users do not use the service, it collects traffic data relating to the pages in which it is installed.
This type of service analyzes the traffic of this Application, potentially containing Users’ Personal Data, in order to filter it from parts of traffic, messages and contents recognized as SPAM.
Google reCAPTCHA (Google Inc.)
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of User behavior.
Google Analytics with anonymized IP (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this Application, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google.
Google may use the Personal Data to contextualize and personalize the advertisements of its own advertising network.
This Google Analytics integration makes your IP address anonymous. Anonymization works by shortening the IP address of the Users within the borders of the member states of the European Union or in other countries adhering to the agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases, the IP address will be sent to Google’s servers and shortened within the United States.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Viewing content from external platforms
This type of service allows you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this Application and interact with them.
In the event that a service of this type is installed, it is possible that, even if the Users do not use the service, it collects traffic data relating to the pages in which it is installed.
Google Maps widget (Google Inc.)
Google Maps is a map viewing service managed by Google Inc. that allows this Application to integrate such content within its pages.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
How can I consent to the installation of Cookies?
In addition to what is indicated in this document, the User can manage preferences relating to Cookies directly within their browser and prevent – for example – third parties from installing them. Through the browser preferences it is also possible to delete the Cookies installed in the past, including the Cookie in which the consent to the installation of Cookies by this site is eventually saved. The User can find information on how to manage Cookies with some of the most popular browsers, for example at the following addresses: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari e Microsoft Internet Explorer.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the User may use the information provided by EDAA (UE), Network Advertising Initiative (USA) e Digital Advertising Alliance (USA), DAAC (Canada), DDAI(Japan)or other similar services. With these services it is possible to manage the tracking preferences of most advertising tools. The Data Controller therefore advises Users to use these resources in addition to the information provided in this document
Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data: Independent administrative authority established by law n. 675 of 31 December 1996 in charge of supervising compliance with data protection regulations.
Particular data: Personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, as well as processing genetic data, biometric data intended to uniquely identify a natural person, data relating to health or sexual life or sexual orientation of the person.
Personal data: pursuant to art. 4, paragraph 1, n.1 of the Regulations, is “any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person (” interested party “); the natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, with particular reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more characteristic elements of his physical identity, is considered identifiable, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social. “
Profiling: pursuant to art. 4, paragraph 1, n. 4 of the Regulation, it is “any form of automated processing of personal data consisting in the use of such personal data to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person, in particular to analyze or predict aspects concerning professional performance, the economic situation , the health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behavior, location or travel of that natural person. “
Regulation: EU Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as the free circulation of such data and which repeals Directive 95/46 / EC.
Data processor: pursuant to art. 4, paragraph 1, n. 8 of the Regulation, this is the “natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the data controller.”
Data Protection Officer (RPD) or Data Protection Officer (DPO): figure introduced by the Regulation, who inform and provide advice to the Data Controller, Managers and Officers regarding data protection; monitor compliance with the Regulations; provide opinions on the impact assessment on data protection; cooperate with the supervisory authority.
Data Controller: pursuant to art. 4, paragraph 1, n. 7 of the Regulation, this is the “natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of processing personal data […].”
Processing of personal data: pursuant to art. 4, paragraph 1, n. 2 of the Regulation, it is about “any operation or set of operations, carried out with or without the aid of automated processes and applied to personal data or sets of personal data, such as collection, registration, organization, structuring, the conservation, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form of making available, comparison or interconnection, limitation, cancellation or destruction.